What is the India Investment Journal (IIJ)?
The India Investment Journal is a high quality publication for thought leaders and business decision makers published by India Inc. – an online, print and corporate events organisation. It focuses on inward investments to India and provides relevant policy impact analysis for foreign investors.
IIJ has established itself as a platform for policy analysis, high-powered interviews and insights from influential stakeholders along with advice from professionals on the intricacies of investing in India. It provides regular updates on regulatory changes and their impact on the ground as well as how they affect foreign investors, making it a must-read for senior C level business policy and decision makers along with their counterparts in the government and public sector, both in India and abroad.
• Chief Executives and Chairpersons
• Senior Board Level Executives
• Heads of Legal, Government Relations, and Corporate Affairs
• Business Development and Risk Analysis Executives
• Partners of Professional Services Organisations
• Senior Public Sector Executives
• Representatives from Trade Associations